EMCO, in recognition of its ability to deliver a variety of challenging projects with great emphasis on quality, materials, construction and engineering techniques, has been bestowed with major international awards.
The New Millennium International Construction Award from the Editorial Office and Trade Leaders Club, Madrid, Spain in recognition of EMCO’s business excellence.
The World Quality Commitment International Award from business Initiative Directions (BID) in Paris, France.
EMCO continues to strive to become a leader in the field of MEP Contracting and Trading. This was again shown at the Construction Week Awards.
These awards was held in Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai and was attended by over 400 senior executives and personalities from the regional construction industry, as well as number of high profile guests.
EMCO was highly commended by the Construction Week Awards Judges in the category of MEP Contractor.
Additionally, the company has also been recognized for maintaining high quality standards having accredited to ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System, OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management and ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System by American Global Standards.
We, EMCO, pledge as responsible corporate citizens in a society to strengthen our trust with communities, customers and partners. Our mission is to:
- Contribute to prosperity
- Encourage Creativity
- Seek harmony with the environment
- Committed to total customers satisfaction.
- Foster a Culture of Caring, Trust and continuous learning while meeting expectation of Employees, Shareholders and Society.
To be Enthusiastic, Ambitious, Sensitive and perform with Integrity and Talent that will keep our Clients coming back to challenge us again and again.
- Through our innovation in energy and environmental technology, we contribute to the creation of responsible and sustainable societies.
- Achieve further growth through our business expansion.
- Maximize our strengths as a team, respecting employee’s diverse ambition.
- To have the right attitude, skills and adequate knowledge.
The Code of Conduct outlines principles to guide and unify the conduct of the EMCO and its employees, by articulating the values we share in the pursuit of our corporate principles.
- Respect and value our customers.
- Respect and value all people.
- Respect and value the global environment.
- Respect and value our shareholders.
- Respect and value interaction with society.
- Respect, value and conform with all applicable laws and regulations.
Commercial Registrations as follows:
Building, Electrical, Mechanical and Trade License in Bahrain
Registration from Chamber of Commerce & Industry in Bahrain
Grade “A” Licenses Electrical & Mechanical Contractors
Legal Status and related documents
EMCO W.L.L. (Electrical & Mechanical Company)
P.O. Box 11209, Diplomatic Area, Bahrain
Tel: (+973) 17821988 Fax: (+973) 17822400
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
EMCO WLL is Private Limited Company
The paid up capital is BD. 250,000
The Commercial Registration Number is 30840
- Ahli United Bank
- Kuwait Finance House
- Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait
- National Bank of Bahrain
- BNP Paribas
- HSBC bank, Middle East